terça-feira, fevereiro 15, 2011

Thee... My dearest...

My fairest:

I can’t remember the day I met thee. I simply remember thee since ever. I can also remember how thee made me feel whenever we were together. Sadly and unfortunately, time set us apart and I lost track of thee.
However, the time we were apart served other purposes. At least for me. I had other experiences, I grew up as a man, as a human being… as a person. I became more of a man.
“I had to fall to lose it all”, but I lost nothing.
I fell, that’s for sure but I gained a lot. I gained new feelings. I gained a love I thought I would never live again.
I discovered I had never forgotten thee. I found out that, despite the time and the distance, whenever thee were around me I felt different. I felt happier. I felt…

In an earlier post, I said that this blog is the only space where I can describe my emotions. It’s hard to say, but easy to write. However, when I want to talk about thee, I find it difficult to choose the words. I find it difficult to describe thee and the way I feel.
I burst of desire and passion. I tremble when I’m next to thee and I can only talk of trivialities. My legs shake and my heart speeds just by thinking of thee.
I just wish I could have more time to know thee better. More time for thee to know me. I just wish thee could give me that chance. The chance to finally tell thee who Thee really are.
I’m so sorry for not being able to tell the world who is the gate keeper of my heart.

I wish I had the guts…

Sem comentários: